Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello Friends!

I hope you are enjoying my blog site. George’s World has been a real blessing to me. It’s great to be able to share my ‘stuff’ with all of you. I’m kind of old-fashioned, (wow, that is an understatement,) and have not yet ventured into the world of ‘facebook’, or other online communication mediums. (I still use a telephone with a cord attached to it… believe it or not. I will be the very last American to have a facebook account. I’m not sure why, other than an inborn stubborn streak, which tells me I will not do ANYTHING someone tells me I MUST do.) Actually, communication ‘mediums’ is probably a good choice of words for me. I am likely better off peering into a crystal ball than into a computer screen. Anyway, feel free to share my site with others. In fact, I would now like to, shamelessly, unabashedly, encourage, coerce and BEG you to link your facebook page to my site, or my site to your page,,, whichever is the right term. And then to tell everyone to link it to theirs. I have been told, by people less than a quarter my age, that this is the best way to promote the site, and also my first novel. The Smoke and Mirrors Effect is my first feeble attempt at over-the-top, metaphysical fiction, but it has been quite well accepted by people much smarter than me. The truth is, I hope you will buy a copy, because I would love to sell you a copy. Click on the link to Amazon.com. and help put my kids through college. Hugs, George

1 comment:

Rene Yoshi said...

Seriously?? You still use a phone with a cord attached? Wow...